CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-20T21:59:36+00:002006 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-20T21:59:36+00:00
- PLACE VEHICLE ON ALIGNMENT RACK, ATTACH EQUIPMENT, MEASURE CASTER, CAMBER AND TOE. COMPARE TO VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS. SET AND ADJUST ALL APPROVED ALIGNMENT ANGLES WITH ALLOWABLE SPECIFICATIONS. technician preformed alignment to the best specification that the car would allow, had multiple nonadjustable components. Vehicle has possible suspension or subframe tweak causing a pull to the left, may need major body, frame or additional suspension components installed to correct. Recommend Royal Auto Works. Spoke with customer, Visually we cannot see anything belt, However the alignment specs tell us that something is bent or needs more in depth adjustment than we are able to preform.
- EST FOR 4 NEW TIRES
- PERFORM MULTI-POINT INSPECTION
- MOUNT & BALANCE
COLLIN F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T22:01:56+00:002004 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T22:01:56+00:00
- VEHICLE TOW IN MICE DAMAGE FUEL LINE DAMAGE PLEASE ADVISE
- TECHNICIAN NOTICED DURING REPAIR THAT THE PASSENGER SIDE FRAME IS RUSTING THROUGH ON TOP OF THE PASSENGER FORWARD LEAF SPRING SHACKLE MOUNT. CUSTOMER ADVISED.
- PLEASE CHECK FUEL LINES
- TECHNICIAN USED FUEL LINE REPAIR KIT TO FABRICATE NEW FUEL LINE FOR CUSTOMER THAT HAD BEEN CHEWED BY MOUSE / RODENT.
- WELD FRAME TO PATCH RUSTED THROUGH SPOTS.
- VIRGINIA STATE INSPECTION
JONNY E. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-19T22:00:02+00:002019 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-19T22:00:02+00:00
- CUST WAITING FOR TIRE TO BE CHECKED OUT. LEFT REAR TIRE IS LOOSING AIR, CAN'T FIND NAIL. PLEASE ADVISE
JERRY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2022